Wednesday 24 September 2014

Where's the Art CARU?

I've been having more time to work and to think since the girls have been growing up. Less picking up from school, less time to be pretending to be a princess and more time for my head and Mrs Arantus. Like many artists the ideas pop in and out, we roll them around and occasionally try them for size.

One of my ideas is being extracted from my brain for the exhibition, Where's the Art? with the Contemporary Arts Research Unit at Modern Art Oxford.

It is an imaginary work that is realised by the reader, the person who is willing to make that phone call in the usually pristine world of the white cube gallery. To sully it with your talk of late nights, forgotten washing and lewd revelations.

It is a free event, with tunes and I'm sure plenty of interesting peeps - 28th September, 7-10pm, 30 Pembroke Street, Oxford, OX1 1BP.

Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment