Thursday 6 February 2014

JawSpring Sushi Laureate Haiku

My hero
Right back at you Carl Douglas! this artist is ready for not only Kung Fu Fighting but an assault of rhyming couplets and barbed prose to knock you down. Life as a father is a hectic business and the small matter of children and the money needed has put paid to my creative bent recently.

There are sometimes a few perks to a job and as artist Alban Low's occasional assistant I get to look over his shoulder and get inspired. I'm lucky enough to have had a poem accepted for his upcoming Exhibition, JawSpring at the The Village Hall Gallery, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4QD from the 19-23 March 2014.

Private View
Friday March 21st
(World Poetry Day)

Hope to see you there! After I've put the kids to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment