Sunday 5 April 2015

Love Libraries - Streatham Postcard Exhibition

The aftermath of conversation - Ed Arantus
It's been a Wish You Were Here moment this month. With the girls off school I've been able to grab a few moments to enter some exhibitions again. I wont bore you with life stories nor the history which puts at this spot in time. Easter holidays always come at just the right time and a trip down to the seaside has inspired me to enter two new exhibitions.

Being part of the postcard sized 'A Book about Death' last year in Wales has given me the confidence to try both these new exhibitions. The Art of Caring is a large, 250 artworks, postcard exhibition at The Rose Theatre, Kingston-upon-Thames from 12th -16th May 2015. While the Love Libraries postcard exhibition is at Streatham Tate Library 63 Streatham High Road London SW16 1PN later this year. I chose the same image 'The aftermath of conversation' for both exhibitions.

Have a happy Easter,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment