Saturday 9 February 2019

Love Tokens and Bad Pennies

Last year I got involved with CollectConnect's Small World Futures project around London Bridge. This year I'm really chuffed to be invited back for their latest street art intervention Love Tokens and Bad Pennies. It's a cool exhibition that appeals to my sense of fun, freedom and fluidity. It's given me the chance to connect with some wonderful artists and has challenged me with its different themes and subject matter.

My first piece has been published today alongside Bryan Benge's bad penny in Walthamstow. Bryan is a legend of the UK art scene, a man who does so much thinking and creating behind the scenes (even though he's a member of one of the most influential art collectives in the London Group). Please keep reading the CollectConnect blog to see more of my words alongside some wicked artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment